[cmsms_row data_width=”boxed” data_padding_left=”3″ data_padding_right=”3″ data_color=”default” data_bg_position=”top center” data_bg_repeat=”no-repeat” data_bg_attachment=”scroll” data_bg_size=”cover” data_bg_parallax_ratio=”0.5″ data_padding_top=”0″ data_padding_bottom=”50″][cmsms_column data_width=”1/1″][cmsms_divider width=”long” height=”1″ position=”center” margin_top=”50″ margin_bottom=”50″ animation_delay=”0″]When we realized that our work brought real results, our events involved dozens of people, and the structure became more complex, we began the search for home. It would not be just an office, but also a place welcoming Poles interested in Russian social and cultural life, migrants from Russia, people forced to leave the country for political reasons, often seeking help. It would be a place where our partners can meet: experts, political scientists, journalists, all those for whom Russia is the area of interest.
Anyone who has ever been looking for an apartment in Warsaw, knows what a challenge is to find a home for the family. Especially when the “family” is so large, multinational, creative, and full of plans! After many months of search, we were able to find such a place, and now our House is the three large rooms on the ground floor, right next to the subway “Politechnika”, at 4 Jaworzyńska str.
We want our House to fit:
– small secretariat of the Foundation and the Association, as well as coordination center of our projects for journalists and activists;
– family club “Zawarka” which helps Russian-speaking inhabitants of Warsaw to better integrate in the Polish society and spend their leisure time in an interesting way;
– legal and psychological assistance to migrants;
– conference and exhibition room for our presentations and discussions (so far, rent of premises for public events has been a significant part of our budget);
– a cozy bookstore;
– convenient coworking for start-uppers, entrepreneurs, freelancers and civil society activists;
– a small self-service cafe for employees, partners and guests of our House.
Some of the expenses can be covered thanks to the contribution of our activists. However, to have our home open its doors for the guests faster, to be warm and cozy, we need your help.
According to the technicians, in order to bring our House to a state suitable for residence, we will need the amount of about 50 000 zł (USD 12 500). Main expenses include:
– heating equipment – USD 3 750
– sliding walls and doors (necessary to provide all-in-one nature of the premises)- USD 3 750;
– finishes, lighting, curtains and blinds for windows – USD 2 500;
– furniture and office equipment: for family club, facilities for special events, bookstore and café – USD 2 500.
Your help is very important to us. Not only have we hope, but every day we work for Russia to become free and European, for the Russians to know and respect their neighbors, learn from their experience, share their cultural treasures and warmth of their soul. Help us today in creating a space for Free Russia in Poland.
What can you do:
1. Donate any amount via PayPal button on our website
2. Donate finishing materials, office furniture (please contact us to discuss the details);
3. Recommend your friends to support us.
Anyone who takes part in the renovation of our House will be invited to the opening ceremony and will receive a personal thank you.[/cmsms_column][/cmsms_row]
[cmsms_row data_width=”boxed” data_color=”default” data_padding_top=”0″ data_padding_bottom=”10″][cmsms_column data_width=”1/1″][cmsms_blog orderby=”date” order=”DESC” count=”9″ categories=”support-en” layout=”columns” layout_mode=”grid” columns=”3″ metadata=”date” pagination=”pagination”][/cmsms_column][/cmsms_row]