This article is available also in Polish.
- The «Agit Russia» project announced the closure due to the threat of a criminal case. The project was engaged in political agitation and actionism
- Companion of Alexei Navalny and opposition politician Lyubov Sobol refused to participate in the elections to the State Duma due to recognition FBK (anti-corruption fund) is an extremist organization
- The court in Krasnodar refused to change the measure of restraint for the former director of “Open Russia” Andrei Pivovarov – he will remain in the pre-trial detention center. At the meeting, the defense provided evidence that the post on social networks, which formed the basis of the criminal case against the oppositionist, was not published by him
- Yakut shaman Alexander Gabyshev announced the deterioration health while being in a neuropsychiatric dispensary. According to his sister, Alexander lost a lot of weight, and also told her about an increase in the number of unknown drugs that he was forced to take.
- The accused of organizing the activities of the banned religious organization «At-Takfir Wal-Hijra» in Bashkortostan appealed to Putin for protection. He reports that testimony in the case was collected under torture and threats.
- The court extended the preventive measure for four persons involved in the “sanitary case”. Kira Yarmysh, Maria Alekhina, Oleg Stepanov and Dmitry Baranovsky will remain under house arrest until the end of July (“Sanitary case” is a series of criminal cases opened for violation of epidemiological norms during the protests in Moscow on January 23, 2021. Recognized by human rights activists as part of the political repression carried out in the Russian Federation)
- In St. Petersburg, the deputy chairman of the Libertarian Party, Marina Matsapulina, was detained for interrogation in the case of road closures. Earlier, she announced her participation in the elections to the St. Petersburg Legislative Assembly
- The defendant in the “Network” case, Andrei Chernov, who is now in the Udmurt colony IK-5, is threatened with prosecution in the murder case for refusing to give evidence prosecution wanted from him
- Tambov contract military officer Yegor Metlin was fined in the case of attempted creation of an extremist community and was released in the courtroom. Initially he was accused of preparing a terrorist attack
- In St. Petersburg, a court found LGBTQ+ activist and anarchist Alexander Merkulov guilty of justifying terrorism because of the posts about Mikhail Zhlobitsky, who staged an explosion in the Arkhangelsk FSB. He was sentenced to a fine and compulsory psychiatric treatment
- Artem Sazonov, figurant of the “palace case” from Kursk sentenced to a year of correctional labor under the article on the use of violence against a government official. According to the prosecution, he hit an OMON officer with two feet in the back during a rally in support of Alexei Navalny
- House arrest was extended for «Crimean Solidarity» journalist Amet Suleymanov for two months. Despite the deteriorating health, the court did not allow him to visit the medical clinic
- Security officials came to search the SOTA journalist Nika Samusik. She is a suspect in the hooliganism case, which was initiated after the performance of the actionist Pavel Krysevich with a shot on Red Square (Krysevich fired two blank cartridges into the air and then imitated suicide by shooting himself in the head.)
- The court overturned the verdict in the Togliatti Hizb ut-Tahrir case against Radik Khairutdinov and Elmar Mammadov. They were previously sentenced to 11 and 12 years respectively
- As a measure of restraint, a court in St. Petersburg sent Maksim Reznik, an opposition deputy of the local Legislative Assembly, under house arrest in a drug case. Earlier, he announced his intention to be re-elected to the parliament of St. Petersburg
- The detention of five persons involved in the second Simferopol case «Hizb ut-Tahrir» was extended for three months. One of the accused had to be hospitalized the day before due to a sharp health deterioration, but the court refused to change his preventive measure
- In Moscow, the municipal deputy Ketevan Kharaidze, who earlier announced her intention to run for the State Duma, was sent into custody for almost two months on charges of fraud. She went on a hunger strike
[/cmsms_column][/cmsms_row][cmsms_row data_width=”boxed” data_padding_left=”3″ data_padding_right=”3″ data_color=”default” data_bg_position=”top center” data_bg_repeat=”no-repeat” data_bg_attachment=”scroll” data_bg_size=”cover” data_bg_parallax_ratio=”0.5″ data_padding_top=”0″ data_padding_bottom=”50″][cmsms_column data_width=”1/1″]
[cmsms_divider width=”long” height=”1″ position=”center” margin_top=”50″ margin_bottom=”50″ animation_delay=”0″]